Using the DIY Video Studio
The DIY Video Studio is a pilot initiative that offers staff a facility to create purposeful educational videos with ease. It has been designed to provide a user-friendly and efficient experience.
The DIY Video Studio is located on Level 2 in the faculty office area, Meeting Room 2.20. It can be booked for use via the Outlook Calendar.
In the DIY Video Studio you can:
- record high-quality videos
- write, draw and annotate videos
- switch seamlessly between camera views while recording (e.g. live switching between slides, document camera, talking head etc.)
- add titles to videos
- read from a teleprompter
- write on a glass board between yourself and the camera
- practice, review and improve video delivery skills
Instructions for using the DIY Video Studio: